Start Planning for Spring!
Start Planning for Spring!
No Risk. No Hassle. No Pain.
We think it's important for you to know that Leisure Lawn Solution is monitoring the news and staying abreast of the changing developments with COVID-19 (coronavirus). We want to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority.
Keeping our commitment to s...
- Clearing away leaves, branches, and clutter
- Hauling away and composting debris
- Mowing the grass
- Re-edging and cleaning garden and flower beds
- Redefining the borders of the lawn
- Re-seed damaged areas of the lawn
- Pruning and trimming trees and shrubs
- Aeration & Over...
A healthy lawn resists weeds, but a few interlopers are inevitable. It only takes a few minutes to grub out dandelions or pull chickweed from the lawn. If hand weeding is not an option, look for an appropriate herbicide. Take a weed to your local garden shop and ask the experts for advice. Use th...Read More
Don’t leave bare patches in the lawn unattended because weeds will find them. Fill in bare spots with grass seed or with a sod patch. Whichever you choose, first prepare the soil. Weed if necessary, and loosen the surface of the soil with a rake.
If you’re planting grass seed, first, sow the see...
Water the right way!
The best time to water your lawn is when it needs it. In the beginning of the season you don’t have to rush. When grass starts growing, it’s the roots that grow first. If the ground is a little dry, they grow deep into the soil. These deep roots help grass survive drought. So...
As we begin to witness more warm sunny days, perhaps the cold days of winter are almost over. It's time to start thinking SPRING! That means summer is not far off either! We are gearing up for a busy season so don't wait! Call us today!
- Peter LHighly recommend! I've been using Doug and his crew for the past year and they have been great! They are fast and the work is top notch.
- A. GMy family and I were planning to try and do the landscaping to our front yard on our own, but with never having done this before, our visions of a tiered flower bed and then my husband pulls a disk in his back we quickly realized we were in need of a professional in the middle of planting season. I found Doug at Leisure Lawns through our sprinkler service and it was not a disappointment by far!! Doug and his team were so wonderful. I gave him my visions/plans and must haves for plants and the layout; he made everything come true and more. His team were always friendly and polite, they even let my 7 year old hang with them and watch the process. The job was completed timely, given the weather (we had some rain in the middle of the process) but he always communicated what his team would need and when they would be back. I have already given his name to several people I know for any jobs/assists they may need as we absolutely loved the work they have done. They took so much off our sho...
- Scott HI can always count on Doug and his team to do an awesome job. I've been a customer of Doug's for close to 10yrs and have never had any issues, in fact I really enjoy doing business with Doug. I also have Doug service other properties for me over the years in my real estate business and those customers always let me know how good of a job they do as well. They do much more than just mow lawns so if you have a outdoor project that needs done, don't be afraid to ask and the prices are super reasonable!
|Mon:||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tue:||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wed:||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thu:||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Fri:||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|